- Mossy Leaf-Tailed Gecko
- Grey Tree Frog
- Grey Cicada
- Casque head Chameleon
- Lichen Spider
- Underwing Moth
- Peppered Moth
- Owl Fly Larva
- Eastern Screech Owl
Meanwhile somewhere else at the Bali zoo a pangolin carries its baby in its enclosure. The pangolin baby was born on May 31.
Picture: AP Photo/Firdia Lisnawati
help Irrawaddy dolphins to survive, in 2007 we only have 50 left in Indonesia
follow me on Instagram : atreist
rabid i’m not the only one
|—||Ray Bradbury (via wordsthat-speak)|
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
i love crows so much
crows are amazing
My favorite legend is that crows are the souls of the dead
crows are the coolest shit
Corvids are all pretty incredible really.
We go forward.
|—||Eleanor Roosevelt (via wordsthat-speak)|